Kalamazoo, MI, United States
Date Last Verified
Apr 19, 2021
Apr 17, 2021
Jul 31, 2021
Our Client, a World Leader in their Industry has an opening for an experienced CHANGE CONTROL ENGINEER in Kalamazoo, MI. Accepting no less than the absolute best, this company has climbed to the top, gaining a reputation for both excellence and satisfaction. Working at this company will give you the opportunity to work with some of the top technical professionals in the industry who are bringing cutting-edge products to forefront. Offering results-driven people a place where they can truly make a difference on a daily basis, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Day-to-Day Duties May Include:
· Completing general safety and performance requirements forms and technical documentation for products in scope of the regulation
· Owning change requests to update labeling for compliance to applicable market requirements
· Supporting change notices, change tasks for updating labels, IFUs, and product markings
· Coordinating with design engineers, SMEs and approvers
· Bachelor’s Degree Engineering required
· Experience with PLM Software (preferrably Windchill)
· Medical device experience
· Project management experience
· Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Interested Candidates please send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com.
For other exciting career opportunities at JBL Resources, please visit our website: www.jblresources.com or our LinkedIn company page- JBL RESOURCES.
JBL Resources is proud to have earned the reputation of being a premier provider of top talent professionals in the fields of engineering, human resources, logistics, operations, and supply chain management. As specialists in both permanent placement and contract services, our mission is to help companies and individuals become all they were created to be.
**JBL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify Company
Website : http://www.jblresources.com/