West Chester, OH, United States
Sep 18, 2020
Jan 01, 2021
Client is seeking an Automation Technician to join our Maintenance Team.
Our Maintenance Team is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of dispensing and dispensing-related equipment.
• Perform preventive maintenance, inspections, and repairs on electrical and mechanical equipment, devices and components.
• Troubleshoot, routinely inspect equipment and electro-pneumatic controls as necessary on automated equipment.
• Report to Maintenance Supervisor on equipment condition and status as necessary.
• Install all new equipment including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, electronic, and computer systems.
• Maintain an extremely clean work environment.
• Reduce machine downtime, improve throughput and overall performance of machines.
• Maintain preventative maintenance schedules by thoroughly documenting all issues, repairs, parts used, recommendations, etc.
• Must possess a sense of urgency on troubleshooting and repairing equipment for minimal downtime.
• Possess excellent project/assignment completion record.
• Ability to work independently.
• Be able to travel 10% of the time for educational and related business (NOTE: Once the candidate has transitioned to perm)
• Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
• Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity in decisions, speech, and actions.
• Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Client overall success first.
• Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
• Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, Automation and Control Technology or a related field with at least 3 years’ experience.
• In lieu of a degree, 7 years of industrial automation experience with a 4-year apprenticeship in electrical or equivalent trade.
Knowledge in the following areas:
• 3-Phase 480v electric and electrical equipment.
• AC/DC motors and motor controls.
• PLC’s-specifically ELC, Beckoff, Telemecanique, Allen Bradley; Think and Do would be a plus.
• Prior and current NEC code.
• Use of test equipment.
• Previous experience w/ robotics and highly automated industrial cells.
• Computer and peripheral equipment setup and maintenance.
Phone : ___-___-____ - Ext
Website : http://www.gdkn.com