Kittery, ME, United States
Senior Engineering Technician
Kittery, ME US
Service Contract Act
Must Be Current
CACI is seeking an Engineering Technician IV to support submarine maintenance related Engineering and Planning efforts at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard (PNS) in Kittery, Maine.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Develop, create and review Job Summaries and Task Group Instructions (TGIs).
Assist with other Deficiency Form problems and preparing Sales Costs estimates.
Support of 688 Class and 774 Class Submarine engineering and Deep Submergence projects.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
High school diploma or equivalent, and at least 15 years of related Engineering Technician experience.
Must be able to obtain a Confidential clearance.
Strong SHAPEC or DSSP experience.
15 years' experience with submarine and/or deep submergence systems.
Knowledge of US Navy Shipyard applications including AIM.
Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and experience with MS Office suite of products
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Technical training equivalent to an associate's degree is also preferred.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Kittery-ME-PORTLAND - SOUTH PORTLAND
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.