Civil Engineering, Engineering, Security Clearance
SHIPBOARD Engineer (Construction) Equipment & Generator Mechanic','1083855','!*!We are seeking a Shipboard Mechanic (Engineers Equipment) for our Jacksonville, Florida location.
Performs high level preventative maintenance and repairs to diesel engines and gasoline and diesel driven construction equipment such as tractors, power shovels, road machinery, air compressors, concrete mixers and other engine driven or towed construction equipment. Provides technical assistance, guidance, or training to lower level mechanics and assists higher level mechanics. Performs other tasks as assigned.','!*!Basic Qualifications
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· Four years directly related work experience.
· Related military (MOS qualified as a mechanic Marine Corps 1341 or Army 91L/H) or civilian training (2 year vocational program) with ASE certifications.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
· Valid States Driver’s License
· Able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC)
· U.S. Citizen.
· Must have a valid passport to start employment.
· Must pass a comprehensive physical examination (Military Sealift Command Standards) drug screening, and detailed background investigation.
· Complete the Basic Engineer Program Mechanics Course, or equivalent.
· Complete the Engineer Equipment Chief Course, or equivalent.
· Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position.
· Must maintain a valid passport.
· Must obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
','Logistics','United States','','','SHIPBOARD Engineer (Construction) Equipment & Generator Mechanic
Website : http://www.kbr.com
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life cycle within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors. KBR employs approximately 34,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses: Government Services, serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full life-cycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics Technology & Consulting, including proprietary technology focused on the monetization of hydrocarbons (especially natural gas and natural gas liquids) in ethylene and petrochemicals; ammonia, nitric acid and fertilizers; oil refining; gasification; oil and gas consulting; integrity management; naval architecture and proprietary hulls; and downstream consulting Engineering & Construction, including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); and program management KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.