Lexington, KY, United States
Description: Successful candidate will perform as the lead of our Lean Six Sigma group through which all structured improvement activities are managed, tracked, and executed. Candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Manage daily activities associated with scheduling, preparation, facilitating and out brief preparations for Structured Improvement Ideas and specific projects
• Manage Operations Excellence and Affordability Plan along with the Functional Excellence Plans to ensure ability to achieve specific team metrics
• Assist Program Managers with Program Excellence and Affordability Plans
• Schedule, manage and facilitate annual Green Belt training activities
• Develop and mentor both Green Belt and Black Belt candidates through Certification process
• Conceptualize and implement data driven decisions to improve efficiencies, capabilities, and throughput
• Provide necessary Lean Six Sigma expertise to production, engineering, and support functions
• Assist in the implementation of process improvement ideas and facility layouts / redesign efforts, etc.
• Evaluate emerging technologies for application to specific processes as requested
• Provide unbiased recommendations to customer(s) based upon analysis of data
*Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
*AutoCad, ProE, or equivalent CAD training
*Ability to perform floor layouts
*Experience in running VSM and SIA events
*Lean manufacturing training from or experience with a prominent automobile manufacturing company
*Experience as a trainer for Greenbelt certification courses
*Experience leading Lean Six Sigma group
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.