Arlington, VA, United States
Jul 04, 2020
Manager - Data Engineering & Analytics
Who We Are:
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. operates the world’s fastest payment processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Every day, everywhere, we use our technology and expertise to make payments safe, simple and smart. We know safety and security are the top priorities of our customers, cardholders and partners, so we won’t stand still in developing new and better ways to keep payments safe.
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of ®Priceless. We ensure every Priceless employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Data & Services encompasses **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.'s offerings beyond the transaction. Using proprietary analytics and our real-time, anonymized, and aggregated transaction data, we build solutions that enable organizations to and influence consumer behavior, understand and execute actionable insights, and make more data-driven decisions. We drive new product opportunities from conception to global, fully-scaled products that solve end-to-end business problems for financial institutions, merchants, nonprofits, governments, and cardholders.
As a DE&A Manager, you will develop analytics solutions that sit atop vast datasets gathered by retail stores, restaurants, banks, etc. The challenge will be to create high-performance algorithms,
cutting-edge analytical techniques including machine learning, and intuitive workflows that allow our users to derive insights from big data that in turn drive their businesses.
• Responsible for developing data-driven innovative analytical solutions and identifying opportunities to support business and client needs in a quantitative manner and facilitate informed recommendations / decisions
• Activities include developing and creating predictive models, behavioral segmentation frameworks, profitability analyses, ad hoc reporting and data visualizations
• Leads complex initiatives and projects to derive insights from extracted data to solve critical business questions
• Translates client/ stakeholder needs into technical analyses and/or solutions in collaboration with internal and external partners and presents findings and outcomes to clients/ stakeholders
• Identify rich data sources and monitors the melding and cleaning of datasets to ensure consistency
• Accountable for delivering high quality project solutions and tools within agreed upon timelines and budget parameters and conducting post- implementation reviews
• Guides other to develop sophisticated multivariate models and analytic solutions (e.g., dashboards, prototypes) utilizing complex statistical and data science techniques and methods
• Delegates and reviews work for junior level colleagues to ensure downstream applications and tools are not compromised or delayed
• Serves as a technical coach for junior-level colleagues and develops technical talent via ongoing technical training, peer review etc.
• Demonstrated success when contributing accurate, technically innovative components for analytics/ product development projects
• Experience managing day-to-day cross-functional communications and collaboration to meet project deadlines
• Demonstrated success collaborating with clients and effectively communicating project outcomes, methodologies and considerations to key stakeholders
• Successful track record in independently conducting complex analyses and guiding junior team members through complex/ ambiguous issues
• Served as an expert resource or go-to person for a specific consulting tool(s), system(s), and/or application(s)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact
and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.